To configure your microphone for usage, open the Audio Devices window via the settings menu.
- For the connection type, select the speaker icon for shout downs and the radio wave icon for intercom.
- From the first drop-down menu, select the microphone you wish to use. Microphones provided by Cloud9 directly will be labeled as Cloud9 Gooseneck Microphone.
- Click and drag the volume slider below to adjust the microphone gain. It is typically set between 75-90 pending the user’s voice and can be adjusted later if needed.
- Additional boost can be applied to the microphone by clicking the blue arrow next to Audio Boost. A setting of 3-6dB is recommended for most environments.
- From the second drop-down menu, select the speaker that will be used with the application. Press the play button to test the volume of the speaker selected and confirm the proper speaker has been selected.