The Audio Broadcast feature allows for the integration of any listen-only application such as TV audio or listen-only hoots. For accounts with the feature enabled, the window can be accessed via a panel that slides out from the right-hand side of the user interface. Audio Broadcast Features
- Up to 20 broadcast channels can be configured for each user
- Independent volume control for each channel
- Multiple channels can be open simultaneously
- Mute-all feature to silence all active channels at once
- Click the broadcast button located on the right side of the user interface to slide out the channel list
- Select the channel(s) you wish to listen to. Active channels will have a green border.
- Adjust the volume of the channel by hovering your mouse over the channel and using the scroll wheel to increase/decrease the volume. Quickly mute all active channels by clicking on the speaker icon located on the broadcast button.
- When finished listening, select the channel(s) again to turn them off